I work as a researcher for production companies and am open to collaborations with organizations and individuals.
My key skills:
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- International background and awareness of many cultures
- Experience conducting interviews with scientists, academics and board members
- In depth knowledge of art, dance, opera, classical music and animation
- Law and science literate
- Experience working with archives
- Understanding of the issues surrounding dementia and end of life care
- Can work with Premier, Photoshop and PowerPoint along with the Adobe and Microsoft suites
My research for my dissertation for my Master’s was awarded a distinction.
To see my CV click here.